Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy December

We are all doing really well.... hard to believe it's December and Kailani is 6 months old... and Bode is almost 3!!!! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and it's always so great spending time with friends and family. I can't believe Christmas is coming and I love how much fun Bode is having with Santa and what he wants for Christmas.... such a fun age!

Bode is just such a sweet, bright little boy. He is so smart and this is just such a fun age. We are starting to visit preschools this winter, I can't believe it's going to be that time of year soon..... Kailani has been sitting up for almost a month now and poor girl has been a little sick this past week- we took her in for a routine 6 month checkup and she ended up having a double ear infection :( I can't believe she showed no signs- no fever, no fussing, nothing.... I felt terrible, like the worst Mom ever!! On top of that, she got 3 shots and had one more tooth pop through, so she is now up to 6 teeth!!! She has been a trooper through all of it and is almost done with her medicine, so hopefully we are coming out of the worst of it.

Michael went hunting this past weekend- it was the first weekend of rifle season and he got a doe!!! It was a nice sized doe and we can't wait to get the meat!!! My job is going well and we are extremely busy with the holidays but I am definitely getting the hang of things and still love the company and the people who work for me! We have some fun things coming up the next few weekends before Christmas and I just hope we can slow down a bit and enjoy the wonderful family time... I feel like we are so busy during this time of year, we never really get to spend a lot of time together on weekends... I'm always working or Michael is hunting.

I will try to post pictures of the kids soon

No comments: