Sunday, April 3, 2011

Catching up.........

Better late than never to update the blog... that's what I always say :( I have been TERRIBLE at the blog- I'm not even sure anyone looks at it anymore but I still feel like I need to post pictures and tell everyone what's going on with us- tons to update but here is where I'll start:

My Mom, sister, and wonderful husband threw me a surprise 30th birthday party for friends/family the weekend of my birthday. I was so happy and excited (if you know me well, you know that I'm super obsessed with my birthday and 30 even more so) and thankful to have such amazing friends and family!

My fabulous cake!!!!! This is one of my favorite pictures of me as a baby!

token embarassing photos from childhood!

Lori, Lindsay, Kristi, Lisa (3Ls & a K)

My cousin Tammy happened to be in town a few days prior to the party and it was so wonderful seeing her and getting to spend time with her. I'm so glad she could be there for my party too!!!

Tammy, Alex, Mom & Dad, Scott, Joni

Nic, Jamie, Devon, Brandon, Matt

Alex & Sara

SURPRISE!!!


christy & kristi







my amazing parents




my invitation

my goofball 3 year old!

my kids playing in their fort






kailani's new chuck taylor's- thanks aunt Sara


sooo ready to fish with Daddy




the 2 cutest kids ever!


Michael's giant trout!

playdate with Cooper and Crosby




Kailani and Crosby